- Supercomputing Technology Research Center
- DNA+Drone Platform Research Center
- Intelligence Information Research Division
- Future Computing Research Division
- AI SoC Research Division
- Intelligent Robotics Research Division
- Autonomous Unmanned Vehicle Research Department
- Blockchain & Big Data Research Department
Future Computing Research Division
To fulfill the computing requirements of large-scale AI training and real-time inference, The Future Computing Research Division is focusing on the research and development of core technologies for transforming computing that overcomes the limit of existing computing environments and provides a whole new mechanism of data processing and management.
Currently, our division is mainly performing R&D in the following areas : a core technology for memory-centric computing, architectural design of quantum computers, OS & system SW for neuromorphic computing, modeling and simulation technology of digital twins, a common framework for multi-cloud services, storage integration technology between on-premise storage and public cloud storage, high-performance AI technology for embedded devices, and hypervisor-based secure SW platform.
Assistant Vice President KIM, Young Kyun