- Future Mobile Communication Research Devision
- Information Security Research Division
- Network Research Division
- IoT Research Division
- Hyper-connected Basic Technology Research Division
- Defence & Security ICT Convergence Center
- Blockchain Research Center
- ETRI-Busan Joint Research Section
- Postal Technology Research Center
- ICT Testing Research Center
IoT Research Division
Under the vision of “Beyond Connectivity”, the IoT Research Division aims to realize a society of Human-Things Symbiosis by developing hyper-connected intelligent spaces consisting of smart things.
The R&D goal of the IoT research division is to develop the next-generation IoT technologies, establish the IoT infrastructure and finally create new future industries.
We are carrying out a wide range of R&D projects in the IoT fundamental & core research areas and the IoT convergence areas. The former includes the open IoT platform, IoT wireless networks and IoT devices, while the latter includes the industrial IoT, the public IoT and the human-care IoT.
Assistant Vice President Kim, Hyun