- Supercomputing Technology Research Center
- DNA+Drone Platform Research Center
- Intelligence Information Research Division
- Future Computing Research Division
- AI SoC Research Division
- Intelligent Robotics Research Division
- Autonomous Unmanned Vehicle Research Department
- Blockchain & Big Data Research Department
Blockchain & Big Data Research Department
We are interested in realization of the data economy that triggers to change our society such as labor, manufacturing, consumption, and Internet as a whole. Our research involves giving trust to big data and AI by using blockchain for building infrastructure of hyper-intelligence and developing a core technology for efficiency of the new growth industries.
Blockchain Research Section has been studying a core technology of blockchain, blockchain platforms, and blockchain service application, including blockchain consensus, reducing latency of the blockchain network, trusted data connector, and decentralized self-sovereign identity management.
Smart Data Research Section has been studying the data intelligence technology including developing a big data platform, processing and analyzing smart data, managing and analyzing a big data through blockchain.
Assistant Vice President KIM, Ki Young