- Technology Policy Research Division
- Standards & Open Source Research Division
- Cyber Security Research Division
- Smart ICT Convergence Research Department
- City & Transportation ICT Research Department
- Welfare & Medical ICT Research Department
- Energy & Environment ICT Research Department
- Defense & Safety ICT Research Department
Energy & Environment ICT Research Department
Energy & Environment ICT Research Department aims to develop ICT convergent intelligence technologies to cope with national energy and environmental problems due to global climate change. To realize energy intelligence, we are developing energy cloud technology, reliability/stability assurance technology for renewable energies, block chain technology for energy trading, artificial intelligence based energy prediction and optimal control technology, big data based energy data analysis and intelligent service platform technology.
Furthermore, to cope with environmental problems due to rapid climate change, we are developing technologies of unmanned mobile sensor-based algae monitoring and management for clean water environment, unmanned mobile access detection for water facility protection, and energy management of factory and apartment complex for efficient energy utilization.
Assistant Vice President LEE, IL Woo