- Supercomputing Technology Research Center
- DNA+Drone Platform Research Center
- Intelligence Information Research Division
- Future Computing Research Division
- AI SoC Research Division
- Intelligent Robotics Research Division
- Autonomous Unmanned Vehicle Research Department
- Blockchain & Big Data Research Department
Autonomous Unmanned Vehicle Research Department
Autonomous Unmanned Vehicle research department is carrying out R&D with the goal of securing global competitiveness through development of intelligent Unmanned Vehicle ICT technology for the brighter future and to play a leading role in the creation of related ecosystem. Unmanned Vehicles include Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV), and Unmanned Water/Underwater Vehicles. The usage of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles is spreading rapidly, and it is expected that its demand and application fields will continue to expand in the future.
The main R&D fields include UAV communications technology, UAV traffic management technology for orderly navigation, UAV simulation technology for efficient and safe development of advanced technologies, safety technologies for zero accident operation, autonomous mission-performing technology that minimizes human intervention, UAV applications such as drones for public safety, and counter drone technology against illegal drones to protect the nation and the people from terrorism.
Assistant Vice President CHA, Jihun