Software Research Laboratory
Software is the core of national competitiveness. Software is technology, and it is also science, creativity, culture, and the core of convergence. Software is the most innovative and creative, being the essential of creative economy.
Software Research Laboratory aims to enhance national competitiveness in software market by securing future core technology and promoting commercialization.
Software Research Laboratory is carrying on research projects in five core fields, promoting creative research to secure future software technology, innovative research to create new markets, and strategic research to solve the national agenda.
In the Cyber Security area, we are conducting researches on national strategic and anticipative security technology, preparing against increasing cyber threats. In addition, a variety of essential original technology researches are being conducted to meet requirements of the new Era of Smart Devices and commercialization for industrial competitiveness improvement in the security field is being promoted.
Big Data is not only the main force of the next generation of software industry, but also the core element of creative economy. In order to secure competitiveness in the Big Data software platform, core attributes of real-time performance and analytic intelligence are being researched. Furthermore, researches on Big Data Convergence technology are conducted for various domains.
In the Automatic Speech Translation and Artificial Intelligence area, researches on Multilanguage automatic translation technology, user-friendly voice interface technology and Big Data-based artificial intelligence technology are conducted to overcome a language barrier in global environment.
In the field of UI/UX, patent war of original technology has recently been intensified. In preparation for such trend, UI/UX-related Researches are being carried on to create innovative and original IPR. Researches are focused on various and natural UI/UX, and realistic UI/UX original technologies.
In the super computing and cloud computing area, super computing technology for the genome data analysis, and low-power ExaCloud technology for 10x energy saving and 100x performance improvement are researched. These researches aim to establish the core base for super computing, which is reserved as national strategic infrastructure.
- Creation of software technology changing the world
- - Preempting SW future technologies through creative research
- - Assurance of national strategic SW technologies
- - Creating new SW markets
Software Research Laboratory
- Quality Assurance Research Team
- Research Cooperation Team
- SW Future Research Team
- Cyber Security Research
- Cryptography Research Section
- Authentication Research Section
- Network Security Research Section
- Mobile Security Research Section
- Device Security Analysis Research Section
- Video Surveillance Research Section
- Convergence Security Research Section
- BigData Software Platform Research
- Data Management Research Section
- Analytics Software Research Section
- Human Computing Research Section
- Tangible UI / UX Research Section
- Automatic Speech Translation and
Artificial Intelligence Research Center
- Natural Language Processing Research Section
- Spoken Language Processing Research Section
- Knowledge Mining Research Section
- Automatic Speech Translation Research Section
- Cloud Computing Research
- High Performance Computing System Research Section
- High Performance Computing Software Research Section
- Server Platform Research Section
- Storage System Research Section